Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day weekend





Well this weekend was pretty bittersweet. For those of you who haven't heard yet, we found out that my sister, Eliza, was diagnosed with breast cancer. Doug and I were glad we were able to go out to Colorado for Labor Day weekend and spend some time with the family during this difficult time. Most of the pictures we took were of Eliza and Jon's family, so feel free to view all the pictures here. Also, if you're interested in following Eliza's road to recovery, feel free to follow her blog here. I'm also adding her blog to my links. We were able to see Heather's new house, and see Brandy with a pregnant belly. She looks so cute! My cousin Katie drove out there with us, and she and my aunt Holly drove back with us. Hopefully I can go out and spend about a month with Eliza and her kids and help out when it's truly needed. Hope everyone is doing well and please keep Eliza and our family in your prayers.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

That is too bad about Eliza, their kids are so cute. I hope everything turns out well for them.

*Jessica* said...

I hope and pray that everything works out. Seriously, let me know if I can help in any way!