Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Conference weekend



This past weekend was conference weekend, so Doug and I were able to watch all 4 sessions from our house. It's kind of nice being able to watch it right in the comfort of your own home wihtout having to get ready and dressed to go watch it somewhere else. We invited Mike and Nicole over for waffles Sunday morning so that was yummy. They invited us over last conference weekend for crepes so it has almost become a tradition. While I was watching conference Saturday afternoon, I got the itch to paint our bedroom. So we went out and bought stuff to do that this weekend. The "brown bread" color turned out well, but our red wall is still a work in progress. Since we weren't given enough primer to cover the whole wall, we left it off the edges to see if it really mattered. Can you tell where the primer is? We'll see if we can just prime the edges now without having to start all over. I'll let you know how that goes.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

cute curtains

Eliza Brock said...

Did you paint the bed? The wall looks nice. I can see the "primer" spots but cute none the less. Buddy's hair cut is cute! He doesn't look like a rat, just clean shaven. I love and miss you guys. Obo always asks about you guys and when we get to see you again. Love you!
Eliza

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni,

Wow! That has got to be the brightest shade of red I have ever seen! :) I hope you guys are happy with it once you fix the edges. It looks really good with the colors you chose. Hope you have a great weekend!
Heather