Monday, October 30, 2006

Corn Mazes & Pumpkin Carving



This weekend was a blast! (for the most part.) Friday night, Doug and I went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. The guy told us it would take about a half hour to do the entire thing, and we were less than half way done by the half hour mark. Nicole and I were freezing, so we ended up cheating and asked a worker the quickest way out. It still took us at least an hour all together. Then we came back to our house, turned on some tunes, and carved pumpkins. Nicole and I had some apple cider, and the boys had cocoa, it really hit the spot! You can view the rest of the pictures here, or clicking on "My Pictures" to the left. Saturday, we got up and went to the U of U hospital for an ultrasound and a check-up. Then we went to the labor and delivery area where we met up with Matt and Christy (Matt is Doug's best friend.) They had their baby last week, but found out that he has down syndrome. Pretty sad, but Joshua is such a cute baby! He's only 4 lb. 8 oz., he was born 4 weeks early. We went to Tepanyaki with one of Doug's co-workers and his wife. We watched scary movies the rest of the weekend.
Today was our second insemination procedure, so I took the day off work because last time, I felt pretty crampy the rest of the day. Buddy was pretty needy all day, he just wanted to sleep in my arms so I didn't get any work done. Gotta go make dinner now!

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

Cute, so do we wait 2 more weeks to find out this one? Good luck!!

Eliza Brock said...

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. Good luck with the insemination. I am glad you guys had a good last weekend. I will be calling you next Monday!!

Eliza