Monday, October 23, 2006

Our not-so-eventful weekend

Well we found out this weekend that our first round of insemination didn't work, so we're trying it again. Dr. Huang said that we should discuss in vitro with him if this doesn't work after 3 or 4 times of treatment. We really like our doctor, he's very open and always tells us everything to expect and what's going on. I went in for my ultrasound today to make sure there aren't any follicles left over from my last cycle, and I have to inject myself with hormones again until Saturday. We'll go in for another ultrasound at that point to see where I'm at, and go from there. At least I know what to expect this time around.
We didn't do much most of Saturday and Sunday because I wasn't feeling very well. We went and saw Flicka Saturday night, and I thought it was way cute. Granted I may be biast because Tim McGraw is in it and I really like him, but it was a good feel-good movie. We came home and hung out at home the rest of the night. Doug found a mouse in our kitchen (ew!), we put out a mouse trap but haven't caught it yet. I've been afraid to go into the kitchen by myself ever since he found it. I know, I'm a wuss, but I've come to terms with it. I'll write more later.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

That 2 weeks went by fast! I got my period finally on sunday so it's a no-go for us too :(

*Jessica* said...

haha. I keep picturing Doug screaming at the top of his lungs over the mouse... :) I want to see Flicka!

Eliza Brock said...

eek a mouse!!!