Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend update



Just another one of those busy weekends. Doug and I found out that we're NOT pregnant again on Friday. We took our neighbor, Danny, and his wife out to dinner (finally) for helping us put in our sod way back. We ran a ton of errands Saturday, and I decided to put up my manger scene since this is the first year I have (nearly) the complete set. Woo hoo! Then we went out to dinner at Winger's with our friends Rachel and Brady. There's a picture of Doug and Brady chowing down on their all you can eat wings. We watched Click at our house afterwards, and I thought it was better than I was expecting it to be. Today we went to the doctor, and he told us that I have a couple cysts, so I have to take birth control this month, and we'll do another round of insemination next month. Weird, right? That our infertility doctor prescribed us birth control, and told us not to reproduce. At least we have a sense of humor about it.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

That stink, I was hoping you would post, I was going to email you to see. I think it is very odd that you are doing birth control for just a month. Every girl gets cists a month, but they usually burst and no one could be the wiser. I would think going on BC for just a month wouldn't clear it up anyway if they are worth fussing about, but that is just me. I'm sure your doctor knows more. When i catch you online I'll have to tell you my story. It involves a CT scan...

Toni Nelson said...

The birth control is to prevent anymore cysts so we can move forward with another procedure next month, not to clear up the current cysts. Hope that makes more sense.