Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend

This weekend was spent putting up Christmas decorations around the house and deep cleaning only half the kitchen. I know, it's not even Thanksgiving, but I didn't get to put up ANY Christmas decor last year, and was so excited to. I'll be better next year, I promise. So I decorated Friday night, then we went grocery shopping and to Arby's for dinner. Saturday was the deep clean in the kitchen, which only consisted of cleaning all the vases on the top of my cabinets and finding a place for them in the cabinets. I also polished a beautiful silver platter that Doug's grandparents got for us when we got married. Since we had been craving sushi since Friday, we went to Mikado for some sushi. We tried eel for the first time, and it was delicious! Sunday we went and took family pictures with Doug's family. I got a few digitals with our camera of just the two of us, which we will be using to send out with our Christmas cards. I'll write more when something noteworthy happens.

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

December's Parents Magazine has an article about tips on how to conceive, you should look into it.