Thursday, January 18, 2007

Been awhile

So I'm just now able to write another post. I've been so busy! I got to Eliza's this morning at 7:30, just in time for the twins and Olivia to wake up. I made them breakfast, changed them, got them dressed, and did the girls' hair. It took me a total of 3 hours, yes, 3 hours! I was also trying to put all the dishes away from the night before, and load the dishwasher with breakfast dishes. Whew, talk about work! This mom business is tough work, congrats to all you stay-at-home moms! I then went with Eliza to her hydration appointment. She finished up her last bad chemo yesterday, yay! She has felt nauseous lately, but if you're interested in that, feel free to visit her blog. The rest of the day was just craziness after we got back from the hydration. Olivia, the 4-year-old, has been requiring a lot of attention lately, and has been very high maintenance. She always wants to do everything with her mommy. Sorry to stay so vague, but again, I don't have much time here. Hopefully I'll write more soon.

No comments: