Thursday, January 04, 2007

Colorado

Wow is all I can say. I have been SO busy since I've been here! I've only been officially helping my sister the past 3 days, but it seems like I've been doing it all along. Over Christmas break, as you could see from the pictures, Doug and I spent a ton of time with my family. It was nice to take a week off of work and just relax and do what we wanted. Last weekend, we went to Chuck E. Cheese with the fam, we had a blast! Doug left for Utah on Monday, and we both miss each other like crazy. Eliza's kids are so cute, but they're certainly a handful! I've had no problems going immediately to sleep when my head hits the pillow since I started helping out. On Tuesday, I came over and gave her kids these little aprons I found at Target, and they had fun wearing those around the house and playing with Olivia's kitchen.

I also took a quick picture of Alexandra and Cody playing in their cars. I thought it was so funny that Cody just pushes his car around, and Alex actually gets into hers. Goof balls!


When I'm not at Eliza's, I'm at my parents either sleeping or watching Prison Break. I seem to have hooked my parents and younger brother on that show, as we have been watching season 1 the last couple of nights, trying to get caught up before season 2 starts again on Fox. All the family time I've had has been a blessing since I can't spend time with them whenever I want. I miss Doug and I miss my work friends, but I have enjoyed myself so far. It has been great being able to help Eliza so that she can have a little less stress during this time.

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

How come Cody has the 'girl' looking car and Alex has the 'boy' one? hmmm :)

And aren't we going into season 3 of prison break? That's a lot of catching up to do!

P.s. I take a test on Monday to see. Of course I was ovulating while at my in-laws for the break. Now that was NOT convienient!

*Jessica* said...

we miss you too!

The Bluths said...

I had a dream last night that your sister lived right next to me and you were visiting but I didn't bother stopping by until you had been there for awhile, like i just realized it or something. Weird.

Anonymous said...

What does a guy have to do to get in your blog? I shaved my head no picture and no comment. Sheesh!