Thursday, January 25, 2007

Time to go home

Wow, I can't believe it's time to go home already! Since Jon, Eliza's husband has been out of town, I have been staying overnight at her house since Monday night. The kids wake up around 7:30, eek! Oh well, it has been so much fun spending time with them and getting to know them better. It will be hard to leave, but great to be back with Doug. I fly out tonight around 6:30, and will be back in Salt Lake around 8. Doug and I have been looking a little at houses lately, so we'll probably spend some time doing that this weekend. We're in no hurry to move, but are just looking at our options. The Sundance Film Festival is this weekend in Park City. I thought it would be fun to go up there again like we did a couple years ago, but I'm sure it will be crowded. Remember this? Well, I need to go help with the kiddies and get ready for the day. I'll be back in Utah soon!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Wow that is cool! You are famous! :)