Thursday, February 15, 2007

Free Hugs!

Don't forget to check out this video, I honestly almost started crying when I watched it. Here's the email I got from my friend, Kateka, about it:

After hearing about all the crazy things that have been going on in this crazy world, I just assumed that all strangers hate each other. Especially after the Trolley Square shooting, it just stunned me that a complete stranger would go and shoot people he doesn't know. What kind of world is this? I was full of fear and unhappy about this world, and then I saw this video. Maybe it is because I am highly emotional or something, but I watched this and cried. Like seriously, tears were streaming down my face. It made me realize, that yeah, life is crazy and unpredictable, but I still think that for the most part, most people love each other. Even strangers. We have created this fear in ourselves for people we don't know, but it is nice to see that we really are willing to open up our arms and help one another. I loved this video. Absolutely LOVED it. I think we all need hugs. So here is a hug from me to you.

No comments: