Saturday, March 03, 2007

New haircut


I know it's not the greatest picture, but you can't expect much when I'm trying to rush out of the salon. After work yesterday, I went to a hair appointment where one of my great friends, Christy, cut my hair for me. I was having her go off of some pictures of this singer named JoJo, where I saw one of her music videos and loved her hair cut. Yes, the bangs are back... sort of. It's the brushed to the side look, but they're there. Anyway, I had to rush out of the salon because we were meeting our friends, Brady and Rachel, at the theater to see Music & Lyrics. It was honestly a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Today, I woke up and actually exercised for the first time in months (not counting Thursday.) We then took Buddy to the groomer, and made some stops at CostCo and Lowe's. The afternoon was nice for lounging and laundry, until we got ready to go to Chili's with Doug's long-time friend Matt, and his wife Christy. We saw Wild Hogs afterwards. I don't know what those critics were smoking, we thought that show was hilarious! I highly recommend it. Tomorrow we will be going to church, then off to Doug's grandparent's house for a family dinner. Wow, where did the weekend go?

2 comments:

Eliza Brock said...

Yo Dog!
Cute hair, who is that crazy chick in the pic with you?? No, just kidding. Looks like Miss Christy is doing well. I have never heard this song. It is cute and the girl is really pretty and has nice boobs. I am jealous. Hopefuly I will have nice ones some day.
Love ya and hopefully we can come next weekend!
toni coco
doug coco
buddy coco

The Bluths said...

Cute hair, I like Jojo. How many days left in finding out?