Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another bum weekend

Well the weekend went just as I had predicted, pretty lazy and didn't get much done. On Friday, Doug took me out to Cafe Rio. It's too bad I could only eat half of mine. It was so nice to eat real food without having to cook anything. It's times like this I wish I lived close to my family. Mom, I could have really used some of your home cooking over here this weekend! Saturday was uneventful, with me staying in bed as long as I possibly could. Ahh, it felt so nice though. Doug made some yummy muffins for breakfast. Then we went and saw Disturbia as a matinee, which turned out to be a pretty entertaining movie. We spent the rest of the day at home. I was so hungry for mashed potatoes and gravy around 6. Since that's not really something you can run out and get, I had to make some. I made so many that we had a plate full each. Sunday was the same story... in bed all morning, mashed potatoes and gravy leftovers for lunch, sacrament meeting, and back home for more rest.
I worked from home yesterday, which I feel bad doing so often, but I get a lot more done laying in bed than I do suffering at work. And the new owners of our Honda came to pick that up yesterday, also. It's nice to just have the money and not worry about three cars. I made it to work this morning, but only until lunch. I had to work from home the rest of the day. Hopefully I feel well the next couple days because I have a lot of meetings tomorrow, and I have a presentation for another company on Thursday afternoon.

No comments: