Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally, some decent days!

Yesterday was actually productive at work, probably because I felt halfway decent! I can't tell if it's getting better, or if I'm just helping it out. The last two mornings, I've had an orange for breakfast, and still felt okay afterwards. Last night, Doug and I went to Chili's since he had a long dinner break before he had to go back to work. I went to Hallmark and bought a new candle for the house, Mango Blossom. Yummy! I spent the rest of the night watching Friends episodes. I had meetings all day today, starting at 9:30, no joke. I didn't end up leaving work until 4:45. I had a one-on-one with my boss today, where I asked if it was okay to just work from home when I don't have meetings scheduled. I'm lucky she's okay with me doing that. We had some guests from backcountry.com come visit us to see how our click-to-chat works. Since I'm in charge of chat, I showed them how we use it, then gave them a tour of the building. I got home and laid down for awhile until Doug got home with dinner. He brought KFC since I was craving mashed potatoes again. I must say, they're nothing compared to the real thing. I've been lucky enough to just lay down the rest of the night tonight, watching TV. Doug's watching the Jazz playoffs downstairs, and I'm up here watching The Office and Grey's Anatomy. They're both over now, so I'll probably get ready for bed, I'm exhausted. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow, woo hoo! Hopefully this sickness leaves me soon.

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

What's click to chat?