Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Congrats, Kade!

Kade's seminary graduation was this weekend, and his high school graduation was last night. Congratulations, Kade, way to go!


On Friday, we went out for sushi with our neighbors, Mike and Nicole. Don't worry Dr. Sloan, I stuck to only the fried sushi, as advised! Mmm, it was so good. Saturday, Doug and I got up and got some yarkwork done. As a member of the HOA board, I learned that if we don't want to increase our monthly fees, we need to maintain our own front yards this summer. Our yard required more bark, so we went and bought more of that. We also bought a storage container for our hose in the front yard, so its not just sprawled out all over the bark anymore. It looks a lot better! Then we went up to Salt Lake and met one of Doug's new co-workers, Sergio. He's so nice, and is from Venezuela. He took us to lunch for (none other) sushi. I was REALLY craving edamame, and the nice guys let me choose.
We had friends and family passes to the new IKEA store, so we got to go Saturday after lunch, before it opened to the public. It didn't open until today to the public. I was really proud of myself, I only spent $30. Then Doug and I came home and relaxed the rest of the day. Sunday was relaxing in the morning, then a church meeting at 11:45, then church at 1. We headed over for Kade's seminary graduation after dinner.
I'm still not feeling 100% better, what's the deal? And this is the last day of my first trimester. One of my sisters said she didn't start feeling great until 15 or 16 weeks, so maybe I'll be a few more. Come on! Also, I had at least five people (I counted) tell me that I'm not even showing yet. I have a really long torso, so I think the baby has quite enough room as it is to move around right now. It may be awhile still. That's all for now!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

You need to take a picture of your belly every week. That's what I did and it's fun to see the changes every time. Only spent $30 at IKEA! I think that's a record!