Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cozumel, Mexico

Hola! After many hours of layovers, we finally walked in the door last night (er... this morning) around 2:30 a.m. Our flight from Cozumel was delayed an hour, and then our flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to Salt Lake was delayed about 2 1/2 hours. Luckily, Rhett and Tiffany picked us up at the airport when we got there, and we ate dinner with them. It was great to see them! If we were thinking, we should have just delayed that last flight until tomorrow so we could have spent the weekend with them. Oh well, better luck next time.
Mexico was amazing! It was so great to just relax by the pool and not have to worry about work, or anything else going on. We didn't take advantage of too many of the other tours going on, just because we weren't there long enough to relax by the pool AND plan a bunch of other stuff.
I gotta go shower since we're going out to Red Robin tonight with Cassidy and Bryce, and some of their friends. But, I already uploaded all of our pictures into my "My Pictures" link, so feel free to check those out when you have a chance! Make sure you look at both albums, I divided them into two albums since there were over 100 pictures. I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Eliza Brock said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time! I am jealous. I see you are showing now in your swim suit picture.

Love you!
Eliza