Wednesday, July 18, 2007

22 Weeks

I guess it's been awhile since I posted. I appreciate the comments you last people left, those absolutely make my day! It also shows that people are actually reading this. I write it for me partly, anyway.

Gol, you would think at 5 months, I'd be showing a little bit more. At least I have some sort of a pooch now. The OB's nurse told me at my appointment Monday that I should start to really pop at 24 or 25 weeks, so... we'll see. At least I fit into some of my maternity clothes now, right? I got this shirt from Old Navy in grey, washed it, and it shrunk to like half the size. I took it back to exchange it, but the only color they had then was black, so I got that. I wore it here, then washed it, and the same thing happened again. I hope they take it back again, I can't wear a shirt that doesn't even cover my belly!
Our house has been up for sale for about 2 1/2 weeks now, and we've had about a dozen people come see it. We had our first offer on it last night! They were low-balling us, so we did a counter-offer tonight on Doug's dinner break, since he worked 9-9 today. The buyer's agent is really pushing for less than the asking price, so it may not work. That's fine though, they're in a huge rush to move in, and we want to make sure we aren't homeless between moves. I'll let you know if it works out.
We went and registered at Babies 'R' Us this weekend, and that was a lot of fun. It was also overwhelming to see how many things babies needs, sheesh! I'm sure we don't need it all, but I didn't realize how much they cost OUT of the hospital. I guess it was good to open my eyes to it. I bought some super cute clothes from The Children's Place last week as well, during their monster sale. I got 6 things for under $23, how awesome is that?

We also bought the crib bedding we want to use. We looked a few months ago, and found a few places that had airplane bedding, and that was our favorite. Well, of course, now that we go to buy some, Pottery Barn Kids was the only place that had it, so we only bought part of it, the bumper and quilt. We bought the sheets too, since they weren't too much. The bumper and quilt came today, and I'm really happy with how they look. They match the chair we got perfectly.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

You are going to have a tiny belly by the end of your pregnancy. I need to send you a picture of my belly when I was 20 months along.

Eliza Brock said...

20 months...Wow that is a long pregnancy :-) I bet she meant 20 weeks. Ha.

Cute bedding Ton, I love it. Nice that so many people are coming to look at the house!

Woodine said...

I looked the same way - and got teased often if I was actually pregnant. Yep, I'm guessing you'll pop in a few more weeks ... it will be fun to see those pictures!
-Christine

P.S. Woodine is an "anonymous" name used on our blog that was given to me by one of my sister-in-laws just as a joke because Wood is sort of a family nickname for my husband. Sort of, but not really. Anyway, just a blog name.