Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Boring Weekend

Doug and I were still getting over being sick this weekend, so we spent most of the weekend on the couch, when we could. We recently put our house up on the market because they're building a major highway right next to us. We want to get out of it while it's still worth something. It's been up for sale for about a week and a half now, and we've shown it about 7 times now. No offers yet! Also, we found a new place that we both fell in love with in Draper. This isn't the exact house, but it's the same model to give you an idea.

We're hoping to move in before Labor Day, when my sisters and their families will be here, so that's the goal. Because of that, we probably won't be buying a lot of big baby stuff before then (like a crib, car seat, etc.), so we don't have to move it with us. We'll sure be busy with that once we move in!
So I'm excited to announce that I'm finally starting to fit into my maternity clothes! I'm really glad about that because none of my regular pants fit me anymore. We went to Old Navy this weekend, and I stocked up on some maternity clothes. I spent a lot, but I guess you have to when nothing you own fits you anymore. We also bought a couple boy outfits because it was the day after we found out, and we were so excited.

3 comments:

Michelle Bingham said...

hey toni! It was so good to talk to you today! Hopefully I will have something cute to put on my blog... I'm really bad at it! I am so happy for you, and you sound happy so that is good! You have a lot of change ahead of you, a new place, a new baby... it'll be good! (and don't worry about the whole "labor thing" you'll be great!)

Eliza Brock said...

Very cute house! I am excited for you guys and we are all excited to come and see you! Love and miss you both.

The Bluths said...

psst...I took a pregnancy test yesterday and I think it is positive! Shhh... :)