Sunday, August 19, 2007

26 Weeks

This weekend started on Friday afternoon with my final HOA meeting with my old community. Good luck to them! Then I stopped by the grocery store and picked up dinner for our friends (Matt and Christy) and us. They brought their cute little 10-month old boy, Josh, he is so adorable! He made me so excited for our own little guy.
We woke up yesterday to thunderstorms, and decided to go deep clean our other house next weekend, since that made it hard to mow the lawn there with all the rain. We spent the morning hanging up pictures and sorting out the office/loft area. That part is finally done! Our new neighborhood also had a BBQ at the park, so we went and met some of our new neighbors. We ate at Johnny Carino's last night, and came home and relaxed afterwards.

I'm 26 weeks now, so I start my last trimester in a week. It's hard to believe it's already here, but also hard to believe it's not over yet! I feel like I've been pregnant forever. We still have some things to do to prepare for the baby, so I guess it's a good thing I'm only at 6 months. I can feel the hiccups now, but only if my hand is on my belly. And my OB said at my appointment this week that I've gained three more pounds, yay!

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

Hey you're finally starting to look pregnant!

Eliza Brock said...

You are so stinkin cute pregnant! I love it. Excited to see you in a week and a half!