Wednesday, September 19, 2007

30 Weeks

The weekend was pretty uneventful, although, Doug would say different. We both lounged on the couch Friday night, which was pretty relaxing. Saturday morning, we got up and went to Babies R Us to buy our car seat and stroller combo. The car seat just came out recently, and was out of stock, so we only walked out with the stroller. They said the car seat should be in within 7-14 days.

After eating out at Red Robin, we came home and put the stroller together. Doug then spent the rest of the day at the Utes football game. He left with no hopes for the Utes, since they've had such bad luck already this year. It turns out, they won! So he was very happy when he came home. I spent the afternoon at Rod Works and the grocery store, then washing all of the baby clothes we've accumulated. I must say, after buying only a couple outfits, we've had the rest given to us, and I don't know if he'll even have a chance to go through all the clothes we have!
Sunday morning we got up and went to church, and were asked to give the prayers in sacrament earlier that week. Doug gave the opening. Half-way through the meeting, my lightheadedness came back, and I was really needing to lay down. We left early, and had to get someone else to say the prayer, how embarrassing! We had lunch at Cassidy's, because Bryce got the melchizedek priesthood (way to go Bryce!) and had salmon and halibut that he caught in Alaska. Gwen made a glaze for the fish that was amazing.
I'm still trying to get a new diet down to where I eat every hour or two, it's hard to remember sometimes when I'm busy with other things. And I think my stomach still needs to grow a few inches, as it feels too small already! It almost hurts when he moves around now. Only two more months, phew!

No comments: