Tuesday, October 23, 2007

35 1/2 Weeks

I had a check-up at the OB yesterday, she said the baby's measuring just a little small, but it didn't sound like anything to be concerned about. She also checked to see if I was dilated at all yet, which I'm not. I have been gaining more weight than I know what to do with now. How does someone gain 8 pounds in two weeks? How embarrassing! I guess eating something every couple hours will do that to you. Let's hope the weight comes off just as fast as it has accumulated. And, since the baby is measuring a little small, I can't blame the weight gain on him. Darn!
Doug and I have been busy just trying to prepare for the baby's arrival. I almost have our hospital bag packed, and we spent about twenty minutes this past weekend figuring out how to install the car seat bases in the cars. It's amazing how many new things come along with a baby. I've also been looking around both online and in stores for some cute airplane decor for the nursery, since that's the theme in there. It's a lot harder to find vintage plane stuff than I thought! So if you see something somewhere, let me know about it!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Let me tell you now, I wouldn't be complaining about a small baby when it comes time to deliver him :)