Sunday, October 14, 2007

Murder Mystery Dinner

Doug and I went to a murder mystery dinner on Saturday night with our friends Ryan and Christy.


Ryan was a magician, and Christy was his assistant. The funny thing was that I was Miss America, and Doug was my bodyguard. Hmm, pregnant Miss America... that'll be the day. We had a lot of fun, and I actually won the prize for guessing the correct murderer! Turns out that it was Ryan. Neither Doug nor I had ever been to one, and it was tons of fun, even though we didn't know anyone but Christy and Ryan. We even talked about doing a murder mystery dinner of our own sometime.

I took this picture on the way to church this morning. It was really beautiful the way the light was shining through the clouds.

3 comments:

Eliza Brock said...

I don't think they allow pregnant chicks in Mrs. America, do they?? HA! Sounds like fun, I haven't been to one of those in a long time!

The Bluths said...

We used to go to those all the time in Rexburg, I wish someone would do one out here. Looked like fun.

Heidi said...

I think it would be so fun to do one, but I wouldn't know how to do it- never been to one! You are a sexy Mrs. America! I love the belly.