Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Rachel!

The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.So here's a few interesting things about me you may not know:

1. I have an insane case of stagefright. Those of you that know me pretty well already know this. At work, when it came time for quarterly presentations, I would get so nervous beforehand that I would always forget everything I was supposed to say. Also, I'm not one to toot my own horn (like you, Kateka), but I can hold my own when it comes to singing, and have performed before. But because of my stagefright, my voice gets super shaky, and I sound awful. I guess I just have a problem being the center of attention in large groups.

2. My favorite hobbies are videography and photography. I haven't had a big chance to pursue either of these for awhile, but I did take a photography class in college. These two hobbies are my passions, and would be my dream job if I ever got to the expert level for either of them. Maybe I'll have more of a chance now that I'm a stay-at-home mom.

3. I follow the rules when I drive. It drives me nuts when people race by me on the highway, and/or don't use a blinker when switching lanes! Come on, where did you maniacs learn to drive? Because I make such a conscious effort not to go more than 5 MPH over the speed limit, I was so mad a month or two ago when I was pulled over and got my very first speeding ticket.

4. I would rather do any chore in the house than the dishes. Yes, I'd rather do laundry, clean the toilets, ANYTHING besides dishes. It's a good thing Doug usually does them for me. What a good guy!

5. Doug is left-handed. You may not think that's very ironic, but when you learn that I am also left-handed, that's pretty uncommon for both a husband and wife to be left-handed! It will be interesting to see if our kids are, too.

6. I hate email surveys and forwards. Unless it's a funny joke, I can't stand those emails that say things like, "You have to forward this to 5 people or you'll have bad luck..." or, "Send this to all your friends including the person that sent this to you." Ugh, I have enough to do. Speaking of which, this almost qualifies as part of the things I hate, so I'm not sure why I did it...

Ok, I'll tag Eliza, Cecily and Ashley, and that's it.

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Just try and make me do it! I dare you! :)

Eliza Brock said...

Sheesh, why did I know my name was coming up at the bottom of this thing. Especially since I TOTALLY agree with your #6. MAN!!!

Justin and Heidi Nelson said...

OK, I loved reading your tag! It's so fun to get to know people. I can't believe how cute your baby is, and I'm sorry we have not come to visit you yet, we are planning on it soon!

Heidi said...

that sucks you got a ticket! this was fun to read!