Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just Hanging Out

I had the opportunity to go to my old work (1-800 CONTACTS) the other day to have lunch and see all my old co-workers. They're so much fun! It made me realize how much I miss working with them. I forgot I had my camera with me for awhile, so by the time I remembered, I only got a picture of three of them: Anthony, Melinda, and Taryn.
You guys are awesome! (and thanks for letting me be your tag-along, Melinda.) If any of you are looking for a job, I HIGHLY recommend my old work. They have the best benefits I've ever heard of, and the people that work there are amazing.
Here he is, all snugly with Doug the night of that big storm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are two good looking dudes relaxing on the couch.

Eliza Brock said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting so big already! I'm missing it! Thank goodness for blogs!