Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pouty Face

Jack has mastered a pouty face! Check out the pictures below to see the transformation:


Doug says he gets this from his mom. So... how come he only responds when Jack does it? Probably because he's a lot cuter and can pull it off. Jack seems to do this face when he's getting tired or bored with something.
My parents and niece, Olivia, are driving here on Friday and staying for the weekend for Jack's blessing. I'm so excited to see them! Olivia's so excited to go sledding with her uncle Doug. Those two are so cute together! She's got Doug wrapped around her finger.

2 comments:

Ryan and Cecily said...

lol. I love the sad face on Jack. I laughed when I read "Doug says he gets this from his mom. So... how come he only responds when Jack does it?" haha. That will be fun for your family to come and visit!

Melinda said...

Ha ha ha! Toni, your baby is the cutest! I can't wait to see him in his blessing outfit! And BTW, I am pretty sure the pouty face would work on Doug if you did it long enough and reminded him while making said pouty face that you've just given birth to his son.... Try it, it will work! I'll see you Sunday!