Thursday, February 07, 2008

Christy Tagged Me

I got tagged again.

On this history of Doug and I

How long have you been together? Just about 4 years, including dating time!

How long did you date? We dated for six months before we got married. I know, I'm one of those people I hate who meets someone, and the next thing you know, they're engaged. I make fun of people like me, so please feel free to point and laugh.

How old is he? Too old to remember. Just kidding! He is 29. He's got the big 3-0 coming this year. Wow, we are getting old!

Who eats more? Doug can proudly eat twice as much as me when we sit down to eat. If I end up getting more on my plate than I can handle, Doug's usually there to help me out with the leftover food.

Who said "I love you" first? I think it was me, I can't remember!

Who is taller? Definitely Doug! One thing my parents didn't give me was height, but I guess I'm no midget, either. I'm 5'5" and Doug's just about 6'0". He once got mad at me when he stood back-to-back with someone and I said they were a little taller. Isn't that funny?

Who sings better? Doug would agree with me that I am. He always says, "I like to sing solo... 'so low' that no one can hear me."

Who is smarter? This must be a trick question. You'd have to pick a category here. Doug's a genius when it comes to stocks and stuff, and I know nothing about that stuff. He also knows a lot more when it comes to history, I have always sucked in that area. I think I'm pretty smart when it comes to math and english (Doug hates is when I correct people there, especially him), and since I worked in online marketing, I know a thing or two about that.

Who does the laundry? That would be me. Come to think of it, I wonder if Doug knows how to use the washer...

Who does the dishes? Doug used to be AWESOME at doing the dishes. He grew up doing them, and knows I hate them. But now, he says that's part of my duties since I'm a stay-at-home mom. How cheap is that?

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed, I do.

Who pays the bills? Doug does at the moment. I will take over, eventually.

Who mows the lawn? Lawn? What lawn? Like Christy, I used to when I lived with my parents. I was the fastest lawn mower in the west on those riding ones! I'm sure once we have a lawn, Doug will be doing that.

Who cooks dinner? Doug doesn't cook. If we're using the grill, however, he does it.

Who is more stubborn? I think we're both stubborn. That really gets in the way sometimes.

Who kissed who first? I think it was a mutual thing.

Who asked who out? We had kind of a different dating style than most people. Since he lived here and I was still in Colorado, we dated long distance for a month or two. I must say, though, that Doug played hard to get when we first met. I boldly left him my number after we met, and he took the first step in calling.

Who proposed? Doug! He surprised me and said that my ring wasn't ready yet, so I totally wasn't expecting it. His great aunt co-owned Echo Resorvoir, and he did it up there on our way to Colorado. I was so excited to be able to show my ring to my mom sisters when I got there!

Who is more sensitive? Hmm, I think we both are.

Who has more friends? I'd have to say that I do. Boys don't seem to keep in touch as well as girls do.

Who has more siblings? I do. I have three sisters and two brothers. He's got one sister and two brothers.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we take turns wearing those pants. It depends on what we're discussing.

Who are you tagging? Nobody. Anyone is welcome to fill this out, though! I think I've done enough tagging for one day.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

So do you have a secret lover on the side? Who's Ryan? :)
'Who's a better singer...'

Toni said...

Oops! Sorry about that! Looks like I forgot to input my answer there and erase Christy's! I just fixed it. Thanks for the heads up!