Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Forever Growing

Goodbye 3-6 month clothes...

Hello 6-12 month clothes!
Wow, is all I can say. This may be normal, but Jack switched over into his 6-12 month clothes on Tuesday. What a little chunker! He'll be 4 months old on the 2nd. Some of our neighbors sat by us in sacrament meeting on Sunday, and their daughter is 5 weeks older than Jack. I asked what she weighed, and they said she was 12 lbs. at her 4-month check-up. Jack's 4-month check-up is next week, and he already weighs 17 lbs.! It will be interesting to see what percentile he's in now.

3-6 month outfit courtesy of Doug's Uncle Dee and Aunt Denise.
6-12 month outfit courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Mondy.

7 comments:

Ryan and Cecily said...

I think Jack looks so much like Doug in these pictures!!! Jack is just chillin, and he's SO cute!

Melinda said...

What a chunky monkey! He's so cute Toni! I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Janaca said...

I was always so sad when I had to put all Jordan's clothes away from a certain age range! They're so cute and they'll never fit in them again. I guess it's a good thing though right?! :)

Mike & Nicole said...

He looks so much like Doug but with your coloring... a good mix! He is so cute!

Heidi said...

I can't believe what a littel mini doug he is!!! Apparently i'm not the only one who thinks this:)

Eliza Brock said...

Okay ditto on everyones comments about being a mini me of Doug. So big! My goodness. Both my girls were right on track with this, they both only wore their 3-6 months stuff for about 2 months. Hopefully you will be able to use those size clothes again, wink wink!

Bate & Ambs said...

Doug - you would dress him all in RED. He looks just like his old man. Thanks for letting us borrow your guys' ladder, mouse, cake pans, ladder again, printer, ladder...by the way, can we borrow it again tomorrow? Joking. You guys are great neighbors!