Thursday, February 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged Yet Again!

Cecily tagged me, so I guess I have to suck it up and answer the questions. Here goes...

Two Names You Go By: Toni and Toner... all the rest of my nicknames have seemed to die off along with high school
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Black long-sleeve shirt with sequins around the collar over a white Shade's shirt, and jeans.
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: The big L-O-V-E, and someone who loves me for who I am. Good thing I have both of those already!
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Hanging out with Jack, my new best friend, and blogging, like Cecily said.

Two things you did last night: Watched CSI and hung out with Jack while Doug worked late. He can sit up by himself now when propped up! As in, he doesn't fall to one side as easily anymore.
Two people you talked to last night: Doug and Christy
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Cleaning the bathrooms (hopefully), and the other thing I can't tell because it's supposed to be a surprise.
Two Longest Car Rides: Salt Lake to Sacramento, and Las Vegas to Rexburg.
Two Favorite Holidays: Any holidays we spend with my family

Two Favorite Drinks: Red Robin's Hawaiian Heartthrob drink and cookies and cream milkshakes
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I had a poem published in a book when I was in 4th grade, and the last time I gave blood, I passed out and had a seizure (remember that, Cec? Scary!) No more blood donations for me!

Two jobs I have had in my life: Working at a go-cart track (including duties with go-carts, lazer tag, mini golf, bumber boats, selling tickets, fixing arcade games, and making pizzas) and working at a waitress at Lone Star
Two Movies I would watch over and over: The Holiday and Just Married

Two of my favorite foods: Sushi and sushi! Oh, I have to think of another one? Okay, how about steak? I know, expensive taste buds.
Two places I'd rather be right now: Colorado with my family, or out to eat with my little family.

Five People I am tagging:
Janaca
Michelle
Christine
Ashley
Amber

1 comment:

Ryan and Cecily said...

Yes I remember that terrible blood giving experience! That was so scarry! Tiff and I were freaking out. We were soooo glad you were just fine afterwards (besides shaken up quite a bit).