Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ice Ice Baby

I thought it might be entertaining to let Jack try some ice, since he's started to chew on everything he can get his hands on. I don't think he appreciated me taking it away from him once he had it.


video


P.S. You can't see his shirt very well, but it was only $1.00 at Kohl's. I also got three pairs of sweat pants and a sweat shirt in the same trip for $3.00 each. Woo hoo!

Also, my friend Michelle was in town this weekend with her daughter and boyfriend, and came and had dinner with us on Sunday. It was really fun to see her and catch up! Here are a few pics of that:

Kenna trying to kiss Buddy

Michelle, Kenna, Toni, and Jack

Quairry, Michelle, and Kenna

2 comments:

Woodine said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, it's fun to see you and Michelle!! Looks like you had a great time!

Steph said...

Hi Toni! Great to hear from you! How fun to hang out with Michelle. Isn't she moving back to Colorado?

(P.S. Jack's adorable!!)