Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Morning

I'm sorry, but how cute is THIS to wake up to every morning?
video

Also, I don't know why I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I bought a couple pieces of clothing for Jack at K-Mart last weekend. We went there looking for a night light (all they had were girl ones, dang it), and left with a new outfit, instead. They had 50% off of their clearance stuff, and had 3 or 4 big racks of clothes for infants and toddlers. I got him the pair of pants below for $1.75, and the jacket for $3.50. That's a steal, if you ask me! The last time I was at Gymboree, they wanted $20 for one shirt. Cha! I told my sister not to laugh when I told her where I got them, and she was like, "...So, they don't wear them enough to wear out, anyway." She's got a point, so I'm not sure why I'm embarrassed. Anyway, if you're looking for some cheap clothes, K-Mart is the place right now!

5 comments:

Janaca said...

So cute!! Don't you just love it when they wake up happy and smily. You have one handsome little boy.

Melinda said...

AHHH! Toni, that little one couldn't be cuter! I just want to pinch those little cheeks! We need to have dinner or lunch or something & catch up. Call me soon!

Mike & Nicole said...

Sister Sally, don't be embarassed! I have bought a few things from Wal-mart for myself. If it is cute and good deal, go for it!

Clayton & Amber said...

That's it, I'm going to K-Mart. Jack's smile is so dang cute! He is such a sweet little boy; we hope our new baby takes after Jack.

Eliza Brock said...

My nephew is so stinkin cute!! I love this video and the ice video. You're a great momma! Love you.