Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eliza's Surgery Day

My beautiful 27 year old sister, Eliza, had surgery this morning. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a year and a half ago, and is still trying to get her body back to normal! She's gone through biopsies, chemotherapy, surgery, radiation, surgery, physical therapy, and now another surgery. She should be all done with EVERYTHING after this surgery, except physical therapy. What an inspiration! I hear the surgery went well, and she'll be in recovery until tomorrow. Pray that she will recover quickly! It's amazing how after everything she's gone through, she's still so positive. You go, girl!


5 comments:

Janaca said...

I'm so sorry! I hope that she recovers quickly. I'm sure that's been hard on you and your family.

Eliza Brock said...

Oh, I love you too! Thanks for calling this evening. The kids look so little in these pictures, time goes by too quickly.

Abbey Chase said...

I think that post should have had a warning! I wasn't prepared for the tears...
Tony, Jack is darling and I'm really happy for you.
XOXO
Abbey

Heidi said...

That picture video is amazing. Eliza is a champion! Thanks for sharing this with us and showing us such a great example!

Ashley Dickman said...

Wow! What an AMAZING woman! We will for sure keep her in our prayers!