Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girl's Night

Hooray for girl's nights! I invited a few of my old co-workers over for dinner last night, where we had a Cafe Rio-style dinner. Everyone brought a different ingredient, and it turned out SO good! This group of girls is so much fun! I miss working with them. Now that I have Jack, it's hard to go out in the evenings anymore because he goes to bed so early, which makes it hard to hang out with anyone after they get off work unless they come over to my house. Thanks for coming over, ladies! We just hung out after dinner and talked and laughed for awhile (who doesn't need that every once in awhile?), and had the delicious ice cream cake that Melinda brought. Good times!


Melinda, Kateka, Rachel, Ambree, and Heidi

Heidi made sure I was in a picture, too. Thanks, Heidi!

4 comments:

Kakes said...

That was so much fun! It was good to get together with everyone. Thanks for posting the pics. They are super cute. PS I love your hair, it is really cute!

Ryan and Cecily said...

Toni! How fun! It's really important to be able to hang with the girls every now and then! Looks like everyone had a blast! : )

Janaca said...

I'm glad you were able to have a girls night! They are always fun. You girls are all so cute!

Christine said...

Girl nights are the best! Hey, I was going to see if you would want to go to lunch sometime to Shaina's deli?? What do you think? It's in SL so it might be a little bit of a drive.