Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hilarious Pup

Jack has discovered Buddy lately, and thinks the little furball is just hilarious! Check out the clip below or in My Videos.

video

We haven't been up to much here this week. We went to a home expo in Orem last Saturday, and got some cards from some people that could do our deck and back fence. One of them came yesterday to do a free estimate, and estimated like $8,500 for the deck if we do it with Trex, and almost $10,000 for the fence if we do it in ornamental iron! (the ornamental iron so we can keep the view in the back.) Um, are ya KIDDING? Doug and I are thinking about trying to do the deck ourselves (er... himself), so we'll see what happens. If any of you that read this live close and are deck experts, PLEASE let us know so we can capture your expertise. We're also preparing for Jack's second tooth coming in. His nights have been AWFUL, he wakes up on average of every hour, so I haven't been getting the best sleep. Poor guy! I'm going to buy some Infant's Advil today because the Infant's Tylenol doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

7 comments:

Ryan and Cecily said...

Oh! That is so adorable! It makes me smile watching it myself! He is really laughing too! It's not just a reaction to someone else laughing! That is so cute!!!

Christine said...

Hey, I found your blog! Poor little Jack. It is NO fun when they are teething! Try the baby orajel. They always hate the taste, but I think it works.
That was so fun tonight. We need to get together for a girls night!
PS That's crazy about the fence and deck! I've heard that people bid high up here because they think we all have money. I've also heard that Best Vinyl has a fence that looks just like iron. I just don't know if we could get away with it or not.

Janaca said...

That is such a cute video! I love it when they're so happy and laughing. Good luck with the deck! That sounds like a big job, and expensive!

Melinda said...

I love this video Toni! Jack is getting SOOO big, I knew eventually he'd take an interest in Buddy. I hope Jack's teething goes quickly by and that you can rest soon!

Mike & Nicole said...

Awe, I miss Buddy!

Mike & Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Christy said...

You can't help but laugh with Jack. How cute is he?!?!?!