Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Janaca Tagged Me!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys
1. Marrying my wonderful husband, Doug. I really don't tell him enough, but I appreciate him so much, and all that he does for our family.
2. Being a mom. I've always wanted to become a mother, and now that I am, it's the best gift I've ever received.
3. My family. I really wish I lived closer to them, I miss them every day! I'm so glad my mom is coming today to visit, yay!

Fears
1. Having to take Jack to the doctor for shots. So far, I've been lucky enough where Doug is able to come with me, so I can leave the room when it's time for shots. I just can't stand watching my baby in pain!
2. Speaking or singing in front of large groups of people (although, when it's singing, I start enjoying it after the first minute or so).
3. I'm a bit acrophobic, so I don't enjoy being in really high places or driving next to drop-offs (when we went to a Jazz game a year or so ago, and were in some of the highest seats, that scared me!). This is why I could never skydive.

Goals
1. Finish our front yard before the end of the summer.
2. Have a bigger food storage.
3. Get out of debt.

Obsessions/Collections
1. Like you, Janaca, I'm also obsessed with blogging. I think part of it helps keep me udpated on family and friends, and helps keep me connected to the outside world.
2. I guess you could say I'm obsessed with Jack. I just can't get enough of that kid!
3. I collect willow tree statues, and am very proud of the nativity set they have that I finally collected.

Random Surprising Facts
1. I've been looking into going back to school online for web design. I know, I'm such a nerd. Doug makes fun of me because I seem to be at the computer a lot (blogging and what not) and every time he catches me, he says, "Feeding the addiction!" But I think web design would be something I'd really enjoy.
2. I usually don't like fruity things, like ice cream, trifle, pies, etc. I'll take chocolate over those any day!
3. All I did to lose my baby weight were some crunches for a few weeks, and I still haven't picked up on the whole workout routine again yet.

OK, here's the dreaded tagged people! Eliza, Christy, Ashley, Cecily, and Nicole!

2 comments:

Janaca said...

It was fun to learn some new things about you! Thanks for playing. :)

Ryan and Cecily said...

I didn't know you wanted to go into web design. That's what Ryan does for fun. He just loves it. Also, that's amazing that all you had to do to lose the baby weight were a few crunches! You are one lucky gal!