Monday, April 28, 2008

Shhh... Sleeping Baby

I couldn't decide which picture to post, so I just decided to post all of them. There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby... especially when it's your own.



On Friday, we ventured over to Boondocks and spent some money in the arcade. It was pretty fun, and Jack seemed to enjoy all the lights from the arcades.


Here's Doug claiming his prizes
We also stopped by the Suzuki ATV dealership where Doug was easily persuaded that today was the day to purchase that new 4-wheeler. Good thing his wife was there to lay the logic down!

Later that night, I caught Jack playing under his toy. I turned around, and he was all tangled in it. He even started turning sideways. How does he even do that? What a nut!


5 comments:

Ryan and Cecily said...

haha! Those pics of Jack tangled up are cute! :) Doug doesn't look too pleased that he didn't get a 4 wheeler though! You have such a cute family!

Weston and Karen said...

I love pics of sleeping babies too. I'm just always to afraid to take them because I might wake them up. I have that same toy for Haylee that Jack is all tangled up in. Do you have the song going through your head all day long?

Janaca said...

Hi Toni! I tagged you! Check my blog for details!

Ashley Dickman said...

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby! So cute!

Cee Cee said...

Hi girl! It's freaking me out to see all my Young Women turning into mommies...I'm sooo old! You'r baby is unbelievably adorable! Thanks for finding my blog...it'll be so fun to lkeep in touch!

P.S. You were always our favorite babysitter:) It's my turn to make you feel old...Bryce is in middle school and Kye is about to go into 5th grade. My baby is going to kindergarten in the fall. Wow! Okay, maybe it just makes me feel even older!