Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cabela's

On Thursday, we went to Cabela's as a family. Doug needed some new work boots while he works on the yard (which, by the way, he didn't get to start on until today due to the dumb rain!). I saw a really cute pair of cowgirl boots there that I may have to get later on. Jack experienced the fishes there, and seemed to be really entertained by them. He didn't make much noise, just stared intently.


We ate lunch there, which always turns out to be a disappointment. They should get some restaurants nearby Cabela's. Anyway, we spent an hour or two there, and ran into George Strait! He was kind enough to pose with both of us. What a guy!

P.S. I found my voice, finally! I found it midday on Wednesday, so the beginning of this week was pretty quiet for me. I still have a bad sinus headache, so thank heaven for Advil Cold & Sinus! If any of you have sinus headaches, this is the stuff to get! I got some of the store brand of this at Harmon's yesterday, and it was $10 less than the name brand! Sweet deal.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Of course I remember you! It was fun to get updated on your blog. Jack is adorable! I'm glad to see you're doing well!

Christine said...

I have never eaten there before. Now I know not to. :) Jack is so sweet. I love his eyes!

Ryan and Cecily said...

I love the fish at Cabela's too. It looks like Jack was pretty intrigued!! :)

kalls&joel said...

Hey Toni! glad to hear your feeling a bit better. good tip with the Advil cold and sinus. I always seem to pick the wrong cold meds. Jack is adorable!