Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pretty Fun Tag

This was a very unique sort of "tag" that I haven't seen before. This tag probably shows your "true colors" in the cleaning department for some people. Sad! I hope I'm not one of those people where you see it and go, "Ew, gross! What a slob!" Anyway, thanks for tagging me, Janaca!
Here are the "rules" for this game of tag. You are supposed to take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies. No cheating!

Those clean dishes brought to you by Doug. Thanks, hubby!



No pink rings in the toilet, that's always a good thing!


You can't see it, but the clothes to the left of the picture are organized by color. Is anyone else that obsessive? Probably not.


I got that new "Laundry" sign on the right this last week. I was so excited to hang it! Doug is going to hang some hooks in there too, so I can hang up the ironing board on the wall there.

Good old GMA (Good Morning America) on in the background in the morning.

Not necessarily my favorite shoes I guess, they're just the best ones to slip on when I go out to run errands. I like my dress-up shoes too when I go out.

Ahh, he looks so innocent when he sleeps! I'm glad the camera click didn't wake him up, I would have had your head, Janaca! Not really.

I now tag Heather, Cecily, Amber, Eliza, and Ashley B., and anyone else that wants to!

6 comments:

The Bluths said...

I'm totally putting this one on my other blog...

Ryan and Cecily said...

oh dear! I can't wait to see what mine looks like...

Janaca said...

Thanks for playing Toni, and I'm glad taking the picture of Jack didn't wake him up! I thought the same thing when I took it of Jordan. Your house looks great not gross so don't worry! We should go swimming sometime with our boys! I haven't taken Jordan at all yet this year...

Weston and Karen said...

Very impressive, everything was neat and orderly and with no warning at all to clean. Jack is so cute!!!!!

Terry & Melissa Rees said...

Ha ha. I was going to do this then I looked at my kitchen sink. No way Jose! I can't believe how fast those dishes pile up...

nathanandalyssa said...

Wow. I'm impressed. Please don't tag me. I'd be forced to refuse.