Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sneak Peek

Here are a few pics of Jack's and my trip in Colorado so far. We're having so much fun!
Jack's first plane ride and loving it! (this was taken right after taking off). He stayed awake the whole time, until we started descending. At least he was content the whole time, though!
Jack and grandma playing with a beach ball for the first time. Look at that excitement!

Me, Jack, and my best friend from high school, Katie

Enjoying the outdoors


Jack falling out of the slippery high chair


Jack in attack mode


Ally watching a movie, and Olivia falling asleep next to her new best friend (Jack)


My grandma Mondy, Jack, and me

And the grand finale, the "Jack Attack" with his grandpa Mondy


video

5 comments:

Janaca said...

Cute! Looks like you're having fun. Enjoy your trip. :)

Melinda said...

Look out world, Jack is MOBILE! Cute pics Toni, I hope you have a great trip!

Britney Anglesey said...

I love all the pics, so fun. Do you shave his head or is he just a super soft top? I LOVE it! It's so adorable. He just looks so rolley and cuddly. He's a mover! Watch out. Looks like you're having fun. :o)

Ryan and Cecily said...

It's so fun to go home and I'm sure your family is loving it! It looks like you and Jack are! :)

Christine said...

I'm glad your plane ride was ok! You are so luck to have such a good little baby. He is so sweet!