Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blog Book Here!

I think I said I'd post pictures of the book I made from my blog. This website called Blurb is really awesome! You can pick different text and picture layouts throughout your book, and can even add text and pictures to the book that weren't originally in your blog). Anyway, since I'm awful at keeping a journal, haven't scrapbooked since before we got married, and am always blogging about our life anyway, this was a great way to combine the two into one, and have permanent memories and printouts of our memories. I absolutely love it!



9 comments:

Jason, Janaca, and Jordan said...

That is WAY cool! I need to do something like that too. It looks great!

Ryan and Cecily said...

That is awesome Toni!! I've looked for a few sites, but they're hard to find! Your book looks awesome!!

The Bluths said...

So how many pages did you have and how much did it end up costing you?

Toni said...

I ended up with 165 pages (20 pages alone were pictures from our Mexico trip!), and that many pages combined with the 8x10 size that I got was $60 (shipping was like $10, but I found a $10 off coupon online, so that cancelled out shipping.)

Cassie said...

Oh I LOVE it! I want to do one!!

Weston and Karen said...

Wow what an awesome idea. It looks great!

Eliza Brock said...

oh toner I love it! now to find the time to do one~

Christine said...

Okay, I definately want to see that book! You'll have to tell me all about it!

Ashley Dickman said...

oh that makes me soo.. excited to see ours! Dan has been working on ours and I'm really excited to get it in the mail! Yours looks GREAT!