1. conduct or activity that playfully causes petty annoyance.
2. a tendency or disposition to tease, vex, or annoy.
3. a vexatious or annoying action.
4. harm or trouble, esp. as a result of an agent or cause.
5. an injury or evil caused by a person or other agent or cause.
6. a cause or source of harm, evil, or annoyance.
7. the devil.
On Saturday, we invited Doug's parents to go with us to a rib cook-off they had downtown in Salt Lake. I must admit, I was a little disappointed with it. In the ad on TV, it said it was just $5 to enter. It didn't say that once you entered, you had to purchase the food from each vendor. Lame! It was super hot too, so we didn't end up staying for very long.
Doug's youngest brother, Kolton got home this weekend after being in Oregon all summer selling satellite TV. He told us how he got dropped off to go door-knocking, and said, "Yeah, I was supposed to go sell, but then I'd find shaded trees that looked so much more appealing, and I'd just lay down and take a nap." He's so funny! He couldn't believe how big Jack got while he was away, and Jack took to him right away. Look how much he was posing for the camera with his uncle!
And here he is riding on grandma Nelson's horse with Kolton and Kade, his other uncle. They had fun on the tramp with him, where they'd jump and Jack would bounce in my lap. He loved that! He also loved crawling around on the grass for like a half hour.