Monday, September 08, 2008

Catching Up

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! I'll try to squeeze it all into one post here, pre-Colorado.

Jack getting into the toilet papaer

More T.P. fun had by Jack


Jumper fun, posing for the camera


Helping daddy brush his teeth


I got this down, dad!

Installing those darn baby-proof cabinet things I was telling you about

Playing xBox with dad

Posing for mommy after a nap

Posing for daddy. He has started to smile and squint every time we pull the camera out. How funny!

Idaho was awesome a week and a half ago. I was able to see a lot of my extended family that I don't get to see very often. My cousin gave a superb talk at church. I'm going to miss you Katie, and good luck in San Diego!

3 comments:

Sharran said...

Wow he is getting so big! He is getting cuter and cuter. It looks like he's going to be walking soon.

Toni said...

Who is Sharran? It kind of freaks me out when people I don't know leave comments on my blog.

Ryan and Cecily said...

That is so cute that Jack helps Doug brush his teeth!! I love these pics of Jack.