Saturday, September 20, 2008

Keepin' It Real

I just want to give a cheesy, albeit necessary shout-out to all my real friends out there. You know who you are! The ones who are there to help me out when I'm down or in need. The ones who KNOW when I'm down or in need. The ones who call back when I call, or even bother to call at all. The ones who still want to hang out, even though I have a needy little boy with me at every minute now. The ones who are sincere and geniune. The ones who want to talk about anything and everything together. You're rare to me these days, unfortunately, and I just wanted to say thank you, and I hope you can count on me, as well.

2 comments:

Eliza Brock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza Brock said...

oh you're welcome, I know I am the only one out there. Ha!