Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Vacation

Jack and I are in Colorado visitng my family until Sunday, so I won't have any new pictures or interesting blogs until next week. My parents drove to Utah last Friday, and I drove up to Idaho with them Saturday to hear my cousin's farewell talk on Sunday. Then we drove back to my house Sunday, and drove to Colorado with Jack on Monday. Wow, we were all so sick of the car! Doug will drive out on Friday and meet us for a quick weekend away, and then we'll all drive back to Utah together. We miss Doug already, and are excited to see him!

5 comments:

Motherhood for Dummies said...

well hope you have a fun trip :)

Motherhood for Dummies said...

well hope you have a fun trip :)

Cassie said...

We are going to be in Colorado this weekend too! Are you guys by chance going to Sam's open house?

Ryan and Cecily said...

glad to hear you made it okay!

Jason, Janaca, and Jordan said...

Hope you have a fun trip! Vacations are great.