Monday, October 06, 2008

Fun Family Weekend

This weekend was the best! My little family and I were able to stay home all weekend and watch conference together. It worked out well because Jack napped through most of the talks, so we could listen. Wasn't it amazing? It was so relaxing and spiritual. I especially enjoyed Elder Wirthlin's talk. It was so funny!

While we were at CostCo this weekend, we got a sled for Jack to ride on with us this winter. Doug took him for a spin around the dining room table a few times, and that's one of his favorite things to do now. Funny kid!And here are my two favorite men in the world, sitting on one of Doug's new toys that he's borrowing from his brother.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Ha ha ha! I love how excited Jack looks on the motorcycle! You guys are so cute!

Kakes said...

I adored this session of conference. I found it so uplifting. In regards to your comment, don't worry, I was SO embarrassed that Stu's family had read my letters to him on his mission. The only thing that calmed me down was knowing that I didn't put anything TOO personal in it. Phew!

Eliza Brock said...

I like the passenger on the sled behind jack. too funny.

Ryan and Cecily said...

I loved Elder Wirthlin's talk too!! His and President Monson's (about living NOW and not waking up to empty yesterday) were my two favorite talks. I love Elder Wirthlin. He is such a cute man.

Jason, Janaca, and Jordan said...

I'm glad you guys had a relaxing conference weekend. They're always the best. That's so cute that Jack loves the sled, and that your dog does too obviously!

Weston and Karen said...

I love conference weekend. It's so relaxing and that's so lucky Jack slept well for you guys. I think elder worthlin won the prize with his blind date story.