Friday, October 10, 2008

Things I Like

Lights... any type

Mascara

My chub


The stories:

Jack loves any lights! He gets excited when he sees them. He was so mezmerized by the candle in the picture above, he just stared at it for a few minutes.

I let Jack play with my mascara tube the other day in the car. I turn around a few minutes later, and he had unscrewed the top, and had it all over himself! He's a smart kid! I guess no more mascara for him.

Jack still doesn't handle solids very well. He even threw up after a couple pieces of bread at Chili's the other day, so we had to remove his shirt. He then started playing with his stomach chub, and thought that was pretty neat.

Doug and I had our anniversary yesterday. Four years already; I can't believe it! Time sure does fly. He got me the beautiful roses pictured below. We also went to Chili's for lunch to celebrate. Happy anniversary, babe! Love you and am so glad to have you in my life. We didn't have time for much else due to the passing of Doug's grandpa earlier this week. The funeral is tomorrow. More to come on that.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by ?

Ryan and Cecily said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Doug got you some beautiful roses!

I think it's absolutely hilarious that Jack likes playing with his chub! ha! What a cutie.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! The flowers are just gorgeous and have one amazing color!

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversayr! Love the wedding pic...

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary, you two are so dang cute! I love the wedding picture!