Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy Halloween!

First off, if you're subscribed to my blog, you'll need to re-subscribe. I changed subscriber providers because I heard some people were having trouble with that. You can enter your email address in the box at the bottom of the sidebar if you want to re-subscribe.


Last Halloween at 9:30 p.m., my water broke with Jack, so I guess this Halloween wasn't as action-packed. We took it easy most of the day, and went to our tri-ward "trunk or treat" at 6. Jack was a chicken, and Doug and I were both farmers.

We ran out of candy by 6:30, which I was surprised about because we brought a whole big bowl full. We weren't expecting there to be three wards there... we thought it was just our ward. So at 6:30, we just walked around and said hi to all our friends. It started sprinkling not too long after that, and Jack thought those raindrops were the funniest feeling on his face. Here he is with his head toward the sky, enjoying himself...

After the trunk-or-treat, we came home and handed out most of our last bag of candy. Oh, and our awesome neighbors stopped by in their pirate get-up. You guys looked awesome! I love Tyler's parrot.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Jason, Janaca, and Jordan said...

Your family looked great! What a cute little chicken you guys have.

Ryan and Cecily said...

I love the picture of Jack in the rain. I love how kids can enjoy the simple things in life.

Melinda said...

How freakin' cute is your kid!?!