Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Decorating For Christmas

I didn't have anywhere to put my nativity scene this year where it wouldn't be a danger to Jack, so I had to put it on the mantle. Thus, I wasn't able to use the creche because it was too big.



Here's one of the many pics taken for our Christmas cards...
Jack loves the tree!

And as you can see, this one isn't Christmas related. We went to Red Robin this past weekend where Jack experienced a chocolate shake with whipped cream. He was MAD when we cut him off.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

I would be mad if you cut me off too :)

Kakes said...

Look at that face. He is in chocolate shake heaven. Reminds me of someone I know (pointing to self).

Melinda said...

LOL! Cute little Jack. I love the pictures for your christmas card! So cute!