Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving

Doug and I spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house in California this year. We only got to see my parents Thursday and Friday, and then they left on Saturday, along with Doug. Jack and I stayed until Wednesday (yesterday) and had a great time! Actually, I was sick from Saturday until I left, so that was no fun for anyone! I felt so bad, like I was just a 4th kid for my sister to take care of, and Jack was a 5th. I was so grateful to have her help while I was sick, though. Thanks for everything, Amy! Here's a link to all the pictures from our trip, or below are some of my favorites.

Cole playing xbox


Brooke discovering an iPod

Jack and Cole in a Jeep

Marnie and Jack in their diapers before baths


Jack giving Marnie the Jack attack

Marnie, Brooke, and Jack

Jack's first time at Chuck E. Cheese. He loved Bob the Builder!

4 comments:

Kakes said...

I love your nephew Cole's hair color. If I could, I would love to dye my hair that color. Beautiful. Jack of course, is the cutest little guy ever.

I love your blog Toni and that you are always so happy.

Eliza Brock said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there.

Melinda said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how big Jack is getting, he's a little person now! I hope you get feeling better soon!

lisa said...

Okay....we missed seeing you so much! So, to make it up....we better get a Christmas card! and a picture would be the icing on the cake! Loves to you.....auntie lisa