Monday, January 26, 2009

Jack's and My Colorado Trip in January

I know I'm a little delayed at getting these pictures up. Here are some of my favorite pics from this last trip to Colorado with my family.

Eliza and her kids surprised us with a quick visit the night we got there.

Jack helping his grandpa with the vacuum


Jack and his uncle Mason

Jack reaping the benefits of grandma's house


Jack bonding with his grandpa Mondy


I see your Jack crack!


Grandpa teaching Jack the art of the guitar
In fact, Jack loved that little toy guitar you BARELY see in the background so much, he was able to bring it home with him! It was a fun trip to see my family, as always. Jack learned to high five and to dance during this trip, along with saying "mama", which makes my heart melt every time he says it. The plane ride home wasn't so happy, but he did pretty well for the most part. The rest of the pics from our trip are in my album.

I also have a couple videos to share. This one is Jack helping my dad play the guitar. My dad is pretty awesome on it, I'm not gonna lie. He has like 5 to choose from. Jack was pretty cute with it!

And here's Jack dancing for the first time on camera, to none other than the music from his new beloved guitar. Don't blink or you'll miss it. What a riot!


6 comments:

Kakes said...

I love the dancing video! So cute.

I didn't know you've had bladder infection problems!! It's good to know that I am not alone. I'm glad you haven't had any recently (especially while preggers, that would suuuuuuck). I hope after all this mumbo-jumbo, I'll never have them again. We'll see.

Eliza Brock said...

I loved having you guys out here it was fun. Hopefully we will see you in the spring!

Melinda said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love the pictures of Jack on your Dads shoulders, so cute!! I love the dancing, you rock Jack!

The Monahan's said...

Oh man the crack picture is priceless. I laughed when I saw that.

Clayton and Amber said...

I must agree that the "Jack Crack" is awesome! Great dancing Jack. I hope you are feeling better. We miss you guys.

Michelle Bingham said...

You know whats so funny! I read this blog and though, "Oh my gosh! Toni came to Colorado and didn't even tell me so we could get together!" then... I remember I did get together with you! Oh man! Where is my head! Anyway, I brought my old blog back! Well.. I'm gonna try it! LOL!