Tuesday, February 17, 2009

24 Weeks & Table For Sale

Well as requested, here's what I looked like last week at 24 weeks. If you tell me I don't look pregnant, I may not speak to you for a few days. I'm finally nearing the end of the second trimester, woo hoo! It's funny how with the second kid, the pregnancy flys by. I remember being pregnant with Jack, and feeling like I was pregnant forever, and it took forever for him to get here. Maybe because I have Jack to keep me busy all the time, I don't think about this one as much.

The rash is ALMOST gone, and I'm trying to figure out the ingredient I'm allergic to by comparing them to ingredients from other things I use all the time, like my regular lotion and soaps. After doing so, that still leaves about 18 ingredients that may be the culprit.

Jack has entered the phase of scratching, pinching, and pulling hair when he gets upset. And either he doesn't understand what "no" means still, or he just doesn't care. Any ideas of how to get rid of this behavior? Right now, I try and explain to him, "If you do that again, I'm going to put you down." And then I put him down, and he cries like I've hurt his feelings so bad. This isn't cutting it!

Also, our old dining room table has just been sitting in our basement for awhile, and I think we're looking to get rid of it now. We upgraded to one with some leaves to fit out growing family. If anyone is interested in it, we're selling it for $25, since we're keeping the chairs that go with it. I'm sorry this is the only picture I can find of it right now.It's in great condition and has served us well!

5 comments:

Ryan and Cecily said...

Ton, you're such a cute pregnant girl! Sorry to hear about Jack not understanding "no". I don't have any advice to offer! Good luck!

Weston and Karen said...

Toni, you look great and yes you do look pregnant but you look like an adorable tiny pregnant woman. Anytime I tell Haylee no or anything like it she cries as if I said the meanest thing to her ever. Either she is really sensitive or this is just a weird phase that 15 month olds go through. I have no advice. Sorry

Janaca said...

You look so cute! You are definitely not big compared to me but I can tell you're showing for sure. The 2nd pregnancy definitely flys by a lot quicker than the first. I only have a month left! Crazy. That table is really nice and I may be interested if and when we get into a house!

Janaca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry and Melissa Rees said...

Are you sure you're pregnant?! I can't believe how tiny you are! I was a lard butt at 24 weeks. Have you picked out any names yet?