Wednesday, February 11, 2009

About Time for an Update

I know, I've been MIA for more than 2 weeks, right? Well since we got back from Colorado, Jack picked up a cold, and has been sharing it with Doug and me. He's still got a runny nose, but the worst part is over with. I'm almost over it, with a bit of a stuffy nose still. Doug is in the same boat as me, I think, just a couple days behind. Thanks for sharing, kiddo!


Also, I tried using that Palmer's cocoa butter lotion on my tummy for the second time this pregnancy, and woke up with that nasty rash all over my abdomen the next day, for the THIRD TIME! Since this happened the last time I tried using it, I can only assume that this is the culprit, and I'm allerigic to one of their twenty-something ingredients. At least I know what's causing it now, right? Third time's always the charm. So, I've been dealing with that since Saturday, with the usual numbing my stomach with ice throughout the nights. I used this throughout my pregnancy with Jack, and it seemed to work, if you were curious. Curse you, dumb lotion, and good riddance!


Meanwhile, here are some pics of Jack's latest tricks and goofiness.


8 comments:

Janaca said...

Man, your poor family! I'm sorry you guys have been sick. That stinks you got that rash again too! I can't believe it. I'm sure you're miserable. I'm using that same lotion now and haven't had any problems, sorry! Hope you all recover soon. Jack is such a cutie!

Eliza Brock said...

I love that one of Jack standing on the four wheeler....Look out moto cross!

Eliza Brock said...

I love that one of Jack standing on the four wheeler....Look out moto cross!

Kakes said...

I've been wondering where you've been! I am glad you are (mostly) okay! I want to see your cute preggo belly!

Cee Cee said...

Hey girl! Sorry about the cold...kids do have a way of sharing those things! Your brother is in my ward now! So fun! Just saw him and Brandy and Isis on Sunday:) Small world! TRY to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy...hopefully no more surprises!

Nicole said...

That sucks you have all been sick. And wierd about the lotion... I have been using it and now I wonder if I shouldn't. Yikes.

Melinda said...

Yeah, I was beginning to think you'd fallen off the face of the earth! J/k. Ugh, stupid lotion, I'm sorry! I love that picture of jack on his green 4-wheeler, I could just see a nasty crash if he leaned back too far. We should do lunch again sometime soon!

Ryan and Cecily said...

I can't believe that the cocoa butter is the culprit!! Good luck in finding which ingredient is the bad one!